1.5 oz Cardinal Straight Bourbon Whiskey
0.5 oz Green Anise and Ginger Simple Syrup
4 dashes of Old Fashioned Aromatic Bitters
(we used The Bitter Housewife)
1 Mandarin wedge
Mandarin peel to garnish
1. In a Boston Shaker mix glass, muddle the
2. Add ice.
3. Add Whiskey, Syrup, and Bitters.
4. Shake well for 10 seconds.
5. Pour into an Old Fashion glass.
6. Garnish with Mandarin peel.
Recipe coming soon!
Ingredients for a 5 oz Martini glass:
- 1 oz Death's Door Gin
- 2.5 oz Reishi and Chaga Tea:
- 1 spray of Absinthe
- 8 drops of 18-21 Havana&Hide Bitters
- 3 mini Marshmallow for garnish
1. Fill up a Casserole pan with 1 liter of water.
2. Bring water to boil.
3. Reduce to low heat and add mushrooms.
4. Decoct for 1 hour while stirring regularly.
5. Turn off the heat and let it cool down for 1 hour.
6. Add the Maple Syrup and stir to dilute completely.
7. Put the pan with its lid in the fridge overnight.
8. Strain the tea in a bottle.
1. Combine Gin, Tea and Bitters in a mixing glass with ice.
2. Stir well for 15 seconds.
3. Spray a Martini glass with the Absinthe using an atomizer.
4. Strain the mix in the Martini Glass.
5. Pick the Marshmallow to garnish.
Recipe coming soon.
1 oz Dutchcraft Vodka
1 oz fresh Pineapple Juice
0.5 oz fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice
Half a tsp of Coconut Sugar
Half a tsp of Ginger Juice
A dash of Habanero Juice
Half a Strawberry
1. Combine all the ingredients
in a Boston Shaker with ice.
2. Shake vigorously.
3. Serve in a Coupe Glass.
4. Garnish with the Strawberry.
1 oz Cardinal Spirits Straight Bourbon Whiskey
2 oz Moroccan Mint Tea
2 drops Orange Blossom Water
Half a tsp Maple Syrup (we used Mount Cabot)
For one liter of water, you need 4 tbsp of Chinese
Green Tea Powder or 5 Tea bags; 15 big leaves of
fresh Mint and 10 leaves of Lemon Balm;
2 tbsp of Dried Mint Powder.
1. Bring the water to a boil into a deep pan.
2. Turn the heat to low and wait a minute.
3. Add tea into the water and stir for 6 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add fresh leaves and
powder. Stir again for 6 minutes.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and let it sit for 6 hours.
6. Strain the tea into a bottle.
1. Pour Bourbon, Mint Tea, Orange Blossom Water,
and Maple Syrup into a mix glass with ice.
2. Stir well for 20 seconds.
3. Strain into a martini glass.