¼ oz Cherry Liqueur
1oz Rose Water
Half mandarin fruit
2 drops Lavender Bitters
1 rose bud (optional)
1. Combine Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Rose Water, half squeezed mandarin juice, and 2 drops Lavender Bitters into a cocktail shaker full of ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain your mix into a Martini cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with one rose bud
2 oz Brewed Decaf Coffee
½ oz Toasted Coconut Almond Milk (we used Califia Farms)
1 oz Elderflower and Orange blossom
Half tsp Apple Pie Spice powder
3 coffee beans
1. Combine Vodka, brewed coffee, and syrup into a cocktail shaker full of ice.
2. Shake well and let your mix sit.
3. Pour the milk in an Old-Fashioned glass and foam it with a milk frother.
4. Strain your mix slowly over the foam in the Old-Fashioned glass.
5. Sprinkle the Apple Pie Spice on top.
6. Garnish with Coffee beans.