1 oz Cardinal Spirits Straight Bourbon Whiskey
2 oz Moroccan Mint Tea
2 drops Orange Blossom Water
Half a tsp Maple Syrup (we used Mount Cabot)
For one liter of water, you need 4 tbsp of Chinese
Green Tea Powder or 5 Tea bags; 15 big leaves of
fresh Mint and 10 leaves of Lemon Balm;
2 tbsp of Dried Mint Powder.
1. Bring the water to a boil into a deep pan.
2. Turn the heat to low and wait a minute.
3. Add tea into the water and stir for 6 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add fresh leaves and
powder. Stir again for 6 minutes.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and let it sit for 6 hours.
6. Strain the tea into a bottle.
1. Pour Bourbon, Mint Tea, Orange Blossom Water,
and Maple Syrup into a mix glass with ice.
2. Stir well for 20 seconds.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
- 1 oz Knob Creek Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Apple Cider Ginger Shrub
- 0.5 oz Ginger Ale (we used Fever-Tree)
- 1 Blood Orange Wedge
1. Combine Bourbon and Shrub in a mix glass with ice
2. Squeeze the Blood Orange Wedge and drop it in
the mix glass
3. Stir well for 10 seconds
4. Pour, including the Wedge, the mix into a rocks glass
5. Top with the Ginger Ale
- 0.5 oz Privateer True American Amber Rum
- 1 oz Chestnut puree (15 oz candied chestnuts in syrup
and half a cup of water in the blender for one minute)
- 0.5 oz Raspberries milk shake (12 ounces fresh raspberries
and half a cup macadamia milk in the blender for one minute)
- 4 dashes of Spiced Cacao Bitters
1. Combine Rum, Chestnut, Raspberries and Bitters
in a Boston Shaker with ice
2. Shake well
3. Strain with a cocktail (Hawthorne) strainer into a Martini Glass