1 oz Lunazul Blanco Tequila
5 oz Modelo Especial Beer
½ oz Agave nectar
½ oz lime juice
1 dash of green jalapeno hot sauce
1/2 tsp Tajin
1. Combine Tequila, Agave nectar, Lime juice
and hot sauce into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake and double strain into an Old Fashioned
3. Top with the beer.
4. Sprinkle with Tajin.
1 and 1/2 oz Four Roses Bourbon
1/2 oz Chestnut flavored syrup
1/2 oz Lemon Juice
1 and 1/2 oz Apricot mix (jam and water)
5 drops Angostura aromatic bitter
2 Griottines Morello cherries
1. Dilute 4 tablespoons of apricot jam with 2 cups of water in a saucepan at medium heat for 5 minutes. Don't let it boil!
2. Let the apricot mix cool down.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the lemon juice, apricot mix, bourbon, syrup and 5 drops of bitters. Shake vigorously until icy and well-combined.
4. Double-strain the cocktail through a fine-mesh strainer into an ice-filled lowball glass.
5. Garnish with 2 Griottines cherries.
This sophisticated cocktail needs a little time to master but it's worth the effort, especially using the Kirk & Sweeney 12 Years Old Rum.